* I learned that a flying buttress is a large stone arm that holds the weight of the building in a skyscraper. - Jacky, Fred Douglas
* I learned that suspension bridges can span up to 7,000 feet long. - Malaya, Joe Wright
* I learned that the U.S. Capital dome was made out of iron. - Aiden, Fred Douglas
* Did you know that the Skydome includes a hotel and has a greenhouse? - Abdiel, Joe Wright
* Arches are what give bridges their strength. - Kendall, Fred Douglas
* The Empire State Building is taller than the Chrysler Building. - Kobe, Joe Wright
Leave a Reply.