For this collaborative engineering task the students created a parachute that helped land an egg safely on a target.
* This collaborative engineering task has been the best one yet! It was both fun and challenging. - Kenley
* For this task, our design actually worked! - Gustavo
* This challenge gave us more items to use in the junk box which made it more fun and challenging. - Aubrey
* This task was fun because there were many different ways to complete the challenge. - James
* For this challenge, you must be aware of how much weight you are using. - Bella
* This task requires you to use the junk box materials and think outside of the box. - Zayden
* We made two different parachutes, one with a plastic bag and one with a paper bag. We discovered that the parachute we made with the plastic bag had more hang time. - Sydney
Leave a Reply.